We at Local & Interstate Removals are dedicated to providing residents and businesses requiring an interstate move to or from Melbourne with efficient removals services at competitive prices without the compromise of service quality. We are the experts in home and office removals that are at your standards.
OUR INTERSTATE REMOVALS SERVICES IN MELBOURNE
We offer two options for residents and businesses requiring an interstate move to or from Melbourne: Backload & VIP services.
Ideal for residents or businesses that need to relocate one or a few items efficiently without the desire to hire a full truck.
Benefits of choosing our backload service for your move:
1. This option is more economical than a full-service move and you will only pay for the space your items occupy on the truck going one way.
2. Backloading decreases impact on the environment. Trips straight to and from your new home / office can be wasteful and inefficient if you are relocating very few items.
3. Usually there is moving trucks available so you can take advantage of space on a truck at short notice.
4. Your items are always handled by professional and fully-trained removalists.
5. Your items are wrapped and protected when handled by our removalists and transported in our trucks.
6. We have high-quality, well-maintained and reliable trucks to transport your items.
Ideal for residents or businesses that need to relocate more than just a few items and wish to hire a full truck with a full-service move.
Benefits of choosing our VIP service for your move:
1. You can choose either "fixed price" option or "per half an hour charge" option for your convenience
2. You will not have to worry about sharing a truck with other customers and you will have more space for your items as you will have the whole truck to yourself.
3. You will receive door-to-door service. You will receive trips straight to and from your home / office. Also, you will have flexibility in deciding the date and time of when you want your move to occur.
4. You will receive faster delivery of your items than backloading as we will not go to other locations to pick up the items of other customers other than yours.
5. Your items are always handled by professional and fully-trained removalists.
6. Your items are wrapped and protected when handled by our removalists and transported in our trucks.
7. We have high-quality, well-maintained and reliable trucks to transport your items.
OUR MOVING PACKAGES ARE CUSTOMISABLE TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
We at Local & Interstate Removals recognise you are unique and you own unique furniture, equipment and items, not like everyone else, with that said, we can provide you with moving packages that are specifically customised to fit your needs and wants for your particular move. As part of customising our moving packages to meet your needs, you are able to select the size of truck you wish to have (whether you need a 4.5, 8, 10, 12 or 14 tonne truck) and/or the number of removalists (whether you prefer 1, 2, 3 or more removalists) you need to take care of your move. This will be a cost effective move for you!
WHEN CHOOSING US TO CARRY YOUR ITEMS, WE CAN GUARANTEE WE WILL CARE FOR THEM
We are the Melbourne removals company you can trust and depend on to safely and securely transport your goods. We guarantee your goods will remain in safe hands. You can be sure our very reliable and trustworthy removalists will take care of your goods from the time your goods are picked up from the initial location, to the time they are delivered to the final destination (your new home / office).
We at Local & Interstate Removals can manage and take care of moving you interstate to or from Melbourne no matter the size of your move; in fact we do all sorts of residential moves, including houses, townhouses, apartments, units, flats, and a lot more. Also, we can handle your move if you happen to live in an institutional setting such as boarding houses, hostels, residential colleges, staff quarters or nursing homes.
If you happen to require a commercial move rather than residential, we can still manage and take care of your move no matter the size of your move; in fact we take care a range of commercial moves for small to large businesses. Our all-inclusive business moving services range from moving internal offices to moving hundreds of office furniture, equipment and employees to and from Melbourne. Our professional office removals team have the expertise in packing, moving and unpacking for all businesses – big or small, such as retail stores, professional offices, medical offices, industrial facilities, educational facilities and many more. You can rest assured knowing that our team will get what you need to be moved, relocated promptly (whether is it your important office documents, records and any other necessities), so you can focus on getting back to what matters the most to your business.
WE WILL BE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY
We at Local & Interstate Removals will be with you the whole way- from the time you get the cost estimate for your move until the day of your move and we place the very last piece of furniture in your new home exactly the way you like it. We are the home and office removalists you can depend on to arrive promptly to you and move your furniture and items efficiently. Our residential and commercial removals services we provide include:
Professional Packing and Unpacking Services (Optional)
When you are planning to pack for your move, it is common to think that all you really need is just cardboard moving boxes, some bubble wrap and sticky tape, and surely you can handle packing items by yourself but it takes a lot more than just having these packing materials to pack for your interstate move. In fact it requires a lot of effort, time, patience and attention. You can reduce the load on yourself while you are organising and packing for your move by having our professional packing team (as part of our all-inclusive moving services) help you pack or you can eliminate the load on yourself completely and choose to let them do all the work for you while you sit back and relax. This will not only reduce the time you spend sorting, wrapping and packing but also it benefit you in the long run by saving you a lot of efforts in this stage of preparing for your move and don’t worry our professional packing team will safely and securely pack your delicate and unique items. Also, if you need help after moving to your new home / office, our professional packing team can unload your items, unpack them and place them exactly where you want them to go in your new home / office, giving you and your family / staff more time to focus on other aspects of your move like settling into your new home / office.
Transit Insurance, Public Liability and Workers Compensation
We at Local & Interstate Removals recognise the extent of how moving can make you feel on edge, placing not only physical but, also mental pressure on you and your family / staff. For your peace of mind, we aim to take these away not only from you, but your family / staff by serving you with top-notch removals services that is covered by our transit insurance, public liability insurance and workers compensation. We offer transit insurance for your goods during your move so that you can feel at ease knowing our removalists are doing their best to transport your goods safely and securely, and that if an unforeseen incident happened to occur, they are fully insured whilst they are being transported to your new home / office.
Interstate Relocation with Professional and Experienced Removalists
We have a team of committed professional removalists who have the right expertise and competence to handle your interstate move no matter the size of your move - the size of your home / office or the distance from your old home / office to your new home / office and are always keen on delivering a successful interstate move. Our removalists are well-trained and supplied with the right tools to protect your furniture, equipments, any other items and your home / office, when they are moving your belongings from your old home / office and into your new home / office. When relocating, your furniture are wrapped and padded whilst being carefully placed in our trucks by our removalists to insure your furniture, equipments and any other items we relocate remain in the same condition at the end of your move. Any pieces of furniture that you need to be disassembled prior to moving and re-assembled after moving can be done by our removalists at your request free of charge. Disassembling your furniture prior to your move and reassembling your furniture after your move helps to protect your furniture from damages during the moving process as well as during transportation from your old home / office to your new home / office. Additionally, we offer all-inclusive moving services to help you get settled in your new home / office without any hassles.
We at Local & Interstate Removals offer complete removals services for residents / businesses moving interstate. Our services cover everything you need to undertake your move so you do not need to do anything, in fact you can leave your move entirely to us! Just picture how good you will feel when you wouldn’t even need to lift a finger as your move will be handled by Local & Interstate Removals.
We provide the following additional services in which you can choose to add any of them to your removals service:
- Pre- moving services (packing and unpacking services, pre- move assistance services)
- Post- moving services (packing and unpacking services, post- move assistance services)
- Utilities services (connection/disconnection of gas, electricity, cable TV and more!)
- Car transportation
- Cleaning services
You just tell us what services you need for your move and we will handle the rest to make sure ultimately, you and your staff arrive in your new home / office organised and stress-free!
24/7 Emergency Support
When moving with us, if you ever find yourself in a sticky situation, before, during or after your move, our emergency support line is always active and ready 24/7 whenever you need help! You can give us a shout and we will do our best to assist you. You will never have to worry if any unknown and unseen circumstance befalls you, we are with you all the way.
OUR ONLINE TOOLS & SERVICES ARE DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU MONEY & TIME
We at Local & Interstate Removals have a range of tools and services available online that are designed to help you organise your move conveniently and efficiently, anywhere and anytime, 24/7:
- Our residential calculator and commercial calculator will be able to provide you with recommendations on the size truck and the number of removalists you will need for your move, based on what you need relocated and if you require any extra services as part of your move. Using our calculators will save you time and money as it will allow us to organise a more tailored service just for you.
- Our cost estimator is a quick tool that will guide you through our moving packages and based on your move, you are able to select the right removal package in order to get a quick and easy quote in return.
- Our online booking system allows you to quickly and easily book for your move to or from Melbourne. This system is designed to make scheduling your move a lot more convenient for you rather than the traditional way of calling us to book for your move. This system will save you time that you would normally spend on the phone. Although, if you still prefer the traditional way of booking for your move, this option is always available and we can still arrange to book for your move over the phone. You can call us or you can request a call back to arrange a removal service for your move. It’s all up to you!
WHAT YOU GET FOR FREE WHEN YOU MOVE WITH US!
FREE unlimited boxes hire
FREE 10% discount for your next move if you move with us or recommend us*
FREE utilities connection and/or disconnection
FREE shrink wrap for all mattresses
FREE items covering by blankets & wraps
FREE transit insurance cover
FREE public liability insurance cover
FREE workers compensation insurance cover
*If you recommend us to a friend, family or colleague, follow up with us after their move to get your 10% discount for your next move
BOOKING FOR YOUR MOVE ONLINE
You can book for your move online via BOOK NOW. It is best to book for your move online if you know the details of your move, for example the number of bedrooms / staff you have, the size of the truck and the number of removalists you will need for your move. Once you have booked online, one of our move specialists will contact you to finalise your booking. Simply follow the instructions given when you click on “Book Now”. If you have any queries or need assistance with booking online please CALL US or EMAIL US
Our team of highly trained professional removalists are dedicated to making your move very smooth and stress-free whilst ensuring your furniture and items remains safe and secure until they arrive at your new home or office so you can focus on the more important things in life!