Moving to a new home can be one of the most stressful times of your life. In addition to that, moving interstate amplifies the stress and anxiety level. It is approximately 870 kilometres between Sydney and Melbourne and can take anywhere between 8-10 hours depending on traffic and road conditions.
Even a simple road trip in the family car takes a lot of coordination, planning, energy, and time. When you are relocating from Sydney to Melbourne with all of your belongings, it becomes even more complicated, trying to ensure everything arrives safely without damages. That is why it is highly recommended to hire experienced Interstate movers to provide professional assistance.
How Expert Removalists Can Help?
Interstate removalists have extensive training and experience, so you can relax knowing all we will treat your valuable and expensive items with care. Professionals will pack, load and transport your possessions to the destination while ensuring that nothing is lost, damaged, or broken.
Inexperienced cheap removalists are way more likely to injure themselves, damage your property during the moving process, or arrive significantly behind schedule. While they may be more competitive, often undercutting prices of experienced removalists, this can add to the overall cost of your move, sometimes exceeding the rate of removalist company, not to mention have to deal with insurance claims.
Our expert Sydney to Melbourne removalists handles the entire process from start to finish with the utmost of care, while ensuring there is no damage or delays in arrival.
Here is a breakdown of the removal process:
Sydney Melbourne Strategy and Logistics
Thorough planning and logistics allow interstate removalists to stay on track and also to avoid and plan for any problems which may arise. During the planning phase, we consider factors such as distance, where in Melbourne the destination is, road and traffic conditions, and time of the removal. This allows us to tailor the removal process to the needs of each client for every project. Problems and delays are less likely to appear when a move has a thorough plan in advance.
Expert Team Pack Your Items
It’s quite common to underestimate just how big is the packing process. It is a long, tedious, time consuming and difficult task. Amateur Melbourne to Sydney removalists is more likely to look for shortcuts to save time. But, not pack and secure items correctly.
Over the long-distance haul and harsher environment of the relentless Hume Highway, boxes are vigorously exposed to every bump in the road, often causing some to dislodge and even fall. Expert Removalists make sure all items are safe during the move. They use high-quality industry standard materials, making sure that all things stay in one piece, and safely arrive at their destination.
Loading and Transport
The most straining part of the move is the loading and transporting of the freight. Experienced removalists have been trained to safely and adequately carry bulky items up and down stairs. That will reduce the damage.
Our team is also aware of how to avoid injury to themselves and others. And, handle the freight safely and carefully during the loading and unloading of the truck. Our team use trolleys and ramps to streamline the removal process and make it simpler and more efficient.
Different Types of Removalist Services
Each client has differing requirements when it comes to the type of removal service they require. Local and Interstate Removals have extensive interstate removal experience and can offer any project no matter how big or small while providing a customised experience to suit your needs.
Residential Sydney/Melbourne Removals
A residential move between Sydney and Melbourne is always a stressful time, no matter how organised a client may be. Luckily professional removalists help to ease the burden of offering services such as packing and then unpacking at the destination. This ensures that all items are secure during transportation without any delays or damage. Our furniture removalist services cover below areas in Melbourne:
- Traralgon: 161 km from Melbourne
- Ballarat: 110 km North West of Melbourne
- Bendigo: 150 km North West of Melbourne
- Shepparton: 184 km North West of Melbourne
- Wangaratta: 250 km from Melbourne
- Albury: 326 km from Melbourne
- Warrnambool: 265 km South West of Melbourne
- Horsham: 297 km North West of Melbourne
Commercial businesses place a higher priority on minimising downtime in business operations as much as possible. Carefully planning the office move and aiming to complete the move within 24 to 48 hours, allowing the interruption to the client’s business to be as unnoticeable as possible. Moreover, you can check our office removal calculator for accurate estimates of your office move.
Professional Furniture Removalists
Furniture removals require expert care, training and skill, to ensure proper furniture wrapping. In addition to that, the finish has to be protective of scratches or dents during the process of transportation. We disassemble large furniture such as beds, desks, shelves. By doing that, the furniture will be easier to move, and the risk of damaging it is less.
Why book an entire truck if you don’t have a full load? Backloading offers a highly affordable removalist service where it allows you to schedule a small portion of the space of the truck. Then, split the cost of moving with other clients.
Sydney / Melbourne Removalist Pricing you can’t beat
When looking for removalists Sydney to Melbourne, there is no doubt that cost is a significant consideration. At Local and Interstate Removalists we guarantee easy-to-read quotes with no hidden fees so that you will be fully prepared come moving day. Not sure about completing an online estimate? No problem. One of our friendly team can attend your home or workplace at a time convenient to you, conduct a thorough walkthrough, and work out a quote based on the size of truck that would best suit and the amount of staff required on the day. Our team are trained to find the best solutions for your move to help you save money.
Interstate & Country Moving Destinations
Local & Interstate Removals offer many interstate moving services including:
- Removalists Sydney to Brisbane.
- Sydney to Gold Coast Removalists.
- Removalists Sydney to Dandenong, Victoria
- Sydney To Cairn Removalists
- Removalists Sydney to Canberra
- Sydney St Kilda, Victoria
Country NSW Furniture Moves
Local & Interstate Removals offer many NSW removalist services:
- Sydney to Newcastle removalists
- Central Coast removals
- Removals Sydney to Wollongong
- Sydney To Wagga Wagga
Transparent Prices & Service
As part of our open pricing policy, we fully disclose all of our prices upfront, with no nasty fees or charges. Whether you are moving home, or office, you won’t find any nasty surprises when you arrive at your destination as part of our open pricing policy.
- Office removals: You can see all of our office removal packages to find the one which is best for your business requirements.
- Moving house: If you are moving home, check out our home removal packages for affordable and reliable removals.
Our Removalists Promise To You
- Only pay for what you’ve been quoted – not a cent more.
- There will never be any hidden costs or charges
- We believe in full transparency
- Our interstate removals team will never compromise our service quality
- We offer fully customisable services to suit your needs
- Our team provide excellent customer service from the quote until we’ve unloaded the last box
Exceptional Customer Service
From the first interaction with our removalist consultants until the last piece of furniture gets paced in your new location, you will experience the extraordinary customer service. Unlike other removalist companies, we care about our customers and their belongings. To get a better idea about our services, please check our removalists reviews on:
Removals & Cities Experts
In addition to being experts in furniture moving between the two big cities, we also know them very well. Please do not hesitate to consult our removalist consultants about any doubts you have about Sydney or Melbourne.
Additional Removalists Services
We understand that moving home or office is difficult and time-consuming, which is why we offer a range of additional Removalist services to help make moving leisurely. Our additional services include:
- Cleaning Service
- Carpet Cleaner
- Utility Relocation
- Furniture Calculator Online Service
Peace Of Mind With Our Professional Removalists
Packing your life into a truck to move to the other side of the country is a big deal. With so many sentimental and expensive items, it’s crucial that they all arrive undamaged at your new location. Local & Interstate Removals carefully handle every single piece carefully as if it was our own. We ensure that no damage occurs during packing, moving, loading, unloading, and unpacking, and that your items are free from dents or scratches.
- Furniture Removal Insurance: In the unlikely event something goes wrong, we provide transit insurance and have got you covered.
- Storage: During your interstate move if you require removals storage, we can offer a highly competitive solution. We have partnered with the leading storage providers all around Australia that have storage insurance, to meet your storage needs.
- 24/7 Emergency Line: Whenever you need support or assistance, Local And Interstate Removals are here to help. We offer 24/7 emergency support 365 days a year. If you have an emergency, you can count on us around the clock. Contact 1300 705 705.
Exceptional Removals and Storage
All of our staff are trained to provide you with the best customer service possible throughout your experience with us. When you choose us as your removalists from Sydney to Melbourne, you know your belongings are in the safest hands.
- Our slogan, ‘We Carry, We Care’, is at the heart of everything we do. We pride ourselves on taking the utmost care when your belongings are in our possession and maintain that standard throughout the entire Sydney to Melbourne moving journey.
- As a customer-focused removals company, we are passionate about providing the highest quality of customer service to every customer we meet.
- We strive to receive positive feedback from each of our customers and look forward to meeting them again for their next move.
- From pick up all the way to your new destination, you know your belongings are in the safest hands.
- We are 100% responsive and do everything we can to ensure that your move runs as smoothly as possible. We also offer a 24/7 emergency line, so we’re available to help if you find yourself in a tricky situation.
Tips and Tricks
With everything involved in moving, it can often lead to a lot of stress and anxiety. Overlooking something crucial is easy. Here are some expert tips and tricks to make your move more comfortable and faster:
- Plan early – it reduces stress and helps to make the entire moving process easier
- Create a checklist of everything which you need to pack – then double check it
- Organise items together based on the room. That way avoids the mess when you unpack after arriving at your new home
- Contact Local and Interstate Removals for 24/7 emergency support via phone 1300 705 705 or email email@example.com